As a Pharmacist Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coaching the team within your store to ensure they achieve excellence, provide exceptional customer care and patient safety. You will oversee all aspects of the pharmacy store operations, to deliver outstanding customer service, profitably.
Managing people is a key aspect of the role which includes supporting the onboarding process for new hires, training and mentoring your team to ensure customer orders are managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy store
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop your team to deliver high performance
- Oversee the procurement and supply of medicines
- Administer immunisations and vaccines to patients
- Monitor and ensure customers are prescribed the correct medicines
- Develop strong relationships with customers, GP’s and other health professionals
- Ownership and delivery of financial targets for the store