Last updated [September, 2021]
This may include other media forms, mobile websites, or mobile applications (collectively, the “site”) to help us customise the site to improve your experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit our website:
- Advertising Cookies. Cookies placed on your computer by advertisers to enable them to display adverts that may be of interest to you. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies provide information about how users reach the site, interact with and navigate the site.
- First party Cookies. These are cookies used on the site that enable us to provide certain features and functionalities. Without these the website may not work as intended. Some of these can be manually disabled in your browser.
- Personalisation Cookies. These are cookies used to recognise repeat visitors to the website. We use them to record your browsing history and preferences each time you visit the website.
- Security Cookies. These help us identify and prevent security risks.
- Site Management Cookies. These are used to record your identity or sessions on the website to prevent you being logged off unexpectedly.
- Third-Party Cookies. These are cookies that may be placed on your computer when you visit websites by organisations that we link to. These cookies enable third party websites to gather and track information about you. Third party cookies can be manually disabled in your browser
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the site to help us improve and customise your experience. A “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited certain pages, viewed emails, and collect additional data. The data collected is limited. You can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Address: Health Education England: London and Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN
Phone Number: 01293 329076
Email: [email protected]